The investment of a good quality battery means to upgrade your golf car. This will ensure you off the best user friendly and the longest lifetime of your golf car. The most joy and also a longer range, an investment in a good golf car also means investing in a good battery, but what if you already bought your golf car battery? Then you should figure out what a normal investment is and how you can let your golf car battery last longest. A great article to check out can be found here, regarding this subject. If you figure out you have a low quality battery and are confident you will have to replace it, buy a quality battery that lasts longer. Whenever you buy a cheap golf car battery that only lasts 5 years for $100 or you can buy a golf car battery of higher quality that lasts 10 years for $160, what choice would you make?
There are also some tips to make sure your golf car battery lasts longest: The charging of the golf car battery is the most important part, but with these tips you make sure that your battery will last longest:
- charge your battery right after you are done with your golf car until the little ampere light starts to give a sign.
- Never leave your golf car battery uncharged, if you leave the battery which is empty for a while it will reduce its lifetime significantly.
- If the vehicle is not being used for a longer time it is best to store your golf car in a dry and ventilated space. This way moisture does not have a chance in ruining your golf car battery.
- The space must also of course be free for freezing cold.
- Never charge the battery only half way, this is not good for the battery. Make sure the battery has a loading cycles of around 6 to 10 hours. If the loading gets stopped between these times the charging time is not enough. Charging in between often happens in lunch brakes or whenever you need the golf car. But a good battery always lasts a day.
- Check out if the cables are directed to a energy source directly. When you use an electrical stopper this will harm your battery.
- When loading a battery water oxygen gets into the atmosphere, make sure this never contacts with oxygen; this way there can be a dangerous situation.
- Never but your loading doc in any space that can catch fire.
- When the golf car needs a dispensable battery charger make sure this device is loading off the floor. This reduced the chance of driving damage or any contact with water.